Saturday, 18 August 2012

Gorgeous Grandsons!

Since my last blog, I have done little of anything, except look after some of my grandsons!!!   Alfie is my son's son and Pip is my daughter's 2nd child. Alfie (aged 4) and Phillip (Pip) (aged 2) stayed over the other night at the caravan.  I love having them stay, even though I need to be on watch 24/7 for any cheeky misdemeanors!!!!  I just love watching them play together and listening to the cute conversations!  Pip's speech is developing at the speed of light and he's changing how he says things all the time. This week, Dandad (Grandad) has become Dwandwan and he is experimenting with calling me Nanny (usually Nana)- which amuses him endlessly!!! As is the norm with little lads, Alfie got in a bit of trouble when mummy came to collect him and he began to cry.  All afternoon thereafter, Pip was repeatedly saying 'Poor Alfie, twying' .... so cute!! He loves his cousin dearly :)

So, I took Pip home yesterday and his place has now been usurped by his older brother Michael (aged 10). Michael has come to the caravan on holiday for a week and today is a 'bonding day' with grandad. They have gone fishing (6 a.m. this morning) and I have peace and quiet to try and get some more done on my main crochet project of the moment - a 'freeform' cardigan; and of course, catch up on my blog!!!! Back to the crochet NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment